1. The cathode material is Lithium Iron (LiFePO4), which has long cycle life and good safety performance.
2. Integrated BMS provides voltage, current, temperature protection and alarm functions. BMS can communicate with other devices through modbus protocol.
3. Combine the current, voltage, individual surface temperature and ambient temperature of the BMS unit cell.
4. The embedded BMS provides a variety of remote functions, which can communicate with the remote central control center through computer management.
5. The combination of BMS and computer management technology can realize real-time monitoring of various parameters and states.
6. Protection of the power system, when the battery is too low, the system will provide support for the battery to protect the voltage from being too low.
7. Under normal operating conditions, the noise emitted is very small due to the direct cooling design of the system.
8. Good electromagnetic shielding.