Optical Fiber Distribution Box 32 or 48 Core
The optical fiber distribution box is an important auxiliary equipment in the optical transmission system.The equipment is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with drop cable in FTTx communication network system.The fiber splicing, splitting, distribution can be done in this box, Optical fiber splicing, optical connector installation, optical path adjustment, storage of excess pigtail and protection of optical fiber cable, which plays an important role in the operation and flexible use of optical fiber communication network。and meanwhile it provides solid protection and management for the FTTx network building.
- Total enclosed structure.
- Material: ABS，wet-proof、water-proof、dust-proof、anti-aging, protection level up to IP65。
- Clamping for feeder cable and drop cable, fiber splicing, fixation, storage, distribution…etc all in one.
- Cable，pigtails，patch cords are running through own path without disturbing each other, cassette type SC adaptor installation, easy maintenance.
- Distribution panel can be flipped up, feeder cable can be placed in a cup-joint way, easy for maintenance and installation.
- Cabinet can be installed by the way of wall-mounted or poled-mounted, suitable for both indoor and outdoor uses.
2、Main technical datasheet
UPC return loss：≥50dB
APC return loss：≥50dB
Life of insertion and extraction：＞500 times
3、Thunder-proof technical datasheet
The grounding device is isolated with the cabinet, isolation resistance is less than 2MΩ/500V（DC）；IR≥2MΩ/500V
The withstand voltage between grounding device and cabinet is no less than 3000V（DC）/min, no puncture，no flashover；U≥3000V